Thursday, June 13, 2019

thoughts

It is important to me that my family understand that I am not an atheist. But I do think differently.

I can no longer follow the main stream of religion. It doesn't make sense to me. The word God has been so defamed and polluted. I use Universe.

I have trouble accepting a personal Universe. My concept is of an Evolutionary Force, a non-random Force, but not a Force that provides me the answers to my prayers and that protects me from harm. I do communicate with this Force, more express gratitude than communicate. Communicate denotes a 2 way conversation. I say thank you. And I do bounce shit off the Universe. Just because it is helpful in my jumbled thought process

My Universe is Love. Love, taught to me by my parents and my family, and kindness, and trying to do unto others. Living a good life. Being a good man. That is what I think the evolution of the Universe is about.

I don't think the ego survives death. I think conscious energy does. I think love does.

And so, because of our love, we will be connected forever. That is how I think.

And that's all I'm going to say about that....


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Love you both and miss you❤️

Kelly said...

Love to you both!! I miss you❤️