Sunday, August 1, 2021

my God

 My God is bigger than your God.

My God embraces all religions/philosophies; Christians, Catholics, Protestants, Fundamentalists, Mormons, Jehovah Witnesses,  Muslims, Hindus, Jews, Sikhs, Buddhists,  Atheists, Agnostics, Cosmismists, Darwinists ,New Age thinking, .... everyone, everything, every idea.  My God embraces scientists, sinners, sailors, sociopaths... all the s words and all the words beginning with every letter in the alphabet. Yes, even the homosexuals.

My God is bigger than infinity, stronger than Superman, smarter than the Singularity. And silent. My God is All That Is. It (not he or she; It is not made in our image or we in It's) does not hate, is not jealous, does not reward or punish, does not judge, doesn't care if I eat meat on Friday or recite the Apostles Creed. My God is Love, Compassion, Tolerance, Understanding, Acceptance, Forgiving, The Cosmic Consciousness, The Non-Random Force of the Universe. My God is not religious dogma, intolerance, controlling, political or Republican. My God does not take sides, establish right over wrong, protect the innocent from disaster or punish the guilty. My God is more than words, can not be understood. My God is seen and heard and felt in everything and in nothing.

My God is Life. My God is non-life. It flows through everything. It exists in the space between neutrinos and the Higgs-Boson particles and between the billions and billions of galaxies and among the infinite Universes and beyond that. It  lives in ETs, DNA, UFOs and in me.

My God is bigger than your God.

No comments: