Monday, January 5, 2009

Oprah Show Update

We have been notified that the Elizabeth Lesser/Broken Open Show (this includes our taping ) will air on Wednesday, January 14th. Elizabeth is also going to be on the Jan. 7th show ( We are not).

If you haven't read the story of our "Oprah Experience" Click here

www.gdfoss.blogspot.com/2008/11/where-do-we-begin.html

Hope we don't come off looking like wing nuts.... wait... we are wing nuts! But our intentions were noble; to honor our son/brother Eric and to help if only one family "in the fire".

Just remember that...

later,

the "dog man" and Connie Sue (as we're known on the Island... LOL)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

..i have taken the day off; going to make fried chicken, mashed potatoes and peas..might even make whoopie pies..have invited some friends to share this magical moment with me...i bet the cardinal will show up.
hugs and love.

Anonymous said...

What a great blog site. Thanks for sharing with me and I look forward to knowing you and Connie better.

~Peace & Blessings~
Jen

Anonymous said...

wow. glued to your story. my wife lost her younger brother in a plane crash 15 months ago. he has a twin brother, also an engineer. the situation is so similar
and happy you are doing well. ever pointing that van in the direction of canada's west coast you must let us know.

allan

Mike Caron said...

Damn you Foss, my perfect record for never having watched Oprah is now broken. I will not watch American Idol, so don't even think about that.

Seriously, great job. I read what your goals were for going on the show and I'd say you've served them well. I admire you guys and am more than a little jealous of your life on the road.

Mike Caron